Tuesday, July 8, 2008


today was iight....started with math class which was cool...we reviewed order of operations and we da bul gave us homework :(...but it aint dat bad only 2 word problems.Anyway...next we had english. Ms. DK hadn't finished gradeing those essays so we just did crossword problems. Me and Shanae had a race on who could finish da crossword first....she beat me but I SWARE she cheated...and im not mad cuz she beat me she really did CHEAT!! lol.Anywho...I'm startin to get a lil homesick ever since i talked to my sister April last night. She put my nephew kobe on da phone and he sounded so cute :( I miss him so much he told me he luv me and everything (tear)...but i'll get ova it...ima see his lil bad a** on friday so i'll b ok.....but ummm yea i think dats it for today prolli post another blog jawn 2morrow....DUECUES!!!!

No comments: